Something a teensy bit different for today. I was tagged by Natasha of Looking Through My Lens for the Q and A Tag. I am looking forward to doing this, Natasha, and thank you for tagging me!
The 10 Questions
1) What is one of your favorite blogs?
Since I am a dreadful cheater I will give more than one 😉 . So I hope that’s okay? I generally like blogs that are in my range of interest:
2) A favorite kind of candy?
I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Oh, they are SO good. Only thing is that they are sometimes way too sweet for me. I also like fudge as a close second.
3) If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
A PANDA BEAR!!!! Oh, they are so cute. Mom says they are really not very nice, but how could anyone resist this face?
4) What is one of your most amazing memories?
Going to my grandparent’s house and playing on their lake (tubing, swimming, jet-ski-ing) has always been a memory that I treasure.
5) What is your favorite board\card game?
Board game: Settlers of Catan.
Card Game: Rummy 500.
6) Do you have a dream car?
Mostly I joke about my dream cars, but I actually really like the ones I joke about 😀 .
I would have to say a limousine (I like hot dog cars) or a punch bug.
7) If there was one thing you would like to get better at, what would it be?
Being a better conversationalist and putting others before myself. I would also love to get better at photography.
8) What are three countries you would like to visit someday?
a. New Zealand
9) Which do you like better roses or lilacs?
Roses. Sorry to be cliche, but to me–they are the most beautiful ever. (My favorite flower is actually the hydrangea, funny thing.).
10) How would you describe your style (with fashion)?
Strangely this is probably the hardest question for me to answer, the reason being that how I WANT to dress and how I ACTUALLY dress- are very different! I actually love clothing from the 1940’s (mostly the dresses) and also dresses from the Victorian period. And for some strange reason I love prairie clothing, too! The way I dress though, typically- is skirts and t-shirts. I also wear jeans and tunics.
Caroline @Carabelle Photography
Maggie @Maggie’s Butterfly Kisses
Allison @A Farm Girl’s Life
1) What is your favorite thing to do during your spare time?
2) What is your favorite thing to blog about?
3) What is one quote that inspires you?
4) An author who inspires you?
5) A favorite Bible verse?
6) Something that you did to challenge yourself?
7) What is the MOST exciting thing that ever happened to you?
8) Are you are jewelry wearer, and if so- what is your favorite type of jewelry to wear (necklace, earrings, bracelet, etc)?
9) What is one thing in your life that was difficult for you, but that you later realized was used for your good?
10) What is your favorite genre of music?
*Thank the blogger who nominated you
*Answer the questions you were given
*Nominate other bloggers
*Write out your ten questions
*Let them know they’ve been tagged