Post: Tag Category: Lifestyle
The Blue Sky Tag
I was tagged for this by Natasha from A Camera and a Dreamer
Thanks for the tag! I will enjoy this (but I have no idea how I’m going to get eleven people tagged??? 😀 )
1) What was one of your scariest moments?
I hate to say this but it was probably a roller coaster. One of the only ones I have been on…at Dollywood. I HATE roller coasters.
2) What is one thing you want to experience\do in life?
I would most like to experience the specialist relationship on earth. Marriage. I’ve probably dreaded it and dreamed of it since I was little. There’s just something so wonderful about the thought of sharing the relationship closest to Christ’s relationship with His church.
3) Favorite vegetable (even if you don’t like any 😛 )?
Caaaaaarrrrooootttttssss! I’m bugs bunny all the way.
4) What’s one of your favorite Bible verses?
” 11 The saying is trustworthy, for:
If we have died with him, we will also live with him;
12 if we endure, we will also reign with him;
if we deny him, he also will deny us;
13 if we are faithless, he remains faithful—
for he cannot deny himself.”
~2nd Timothy 2:11-13
5) If you could write one message to the entire world, what would it be?
Don’t waste your life pursuing the wrong things. This life is a breath, use it for Christ.
6) One book you hope to read this year?
Beloved Hope and Cherished Mercy by Tracie Peterson.
7) If you were to go into a movie and be the main character, which movie would you choose?
Maybe I would be Belle or Cinderella. Or maybe Lucy from Narnia. There are so many movies! 🙂
8) What is your description of the perfect day?
A nice book, a warm cup of tea, a princess dress, a beautiful person to use as a model to photograph them, a tv show I enjoy, a picnic, and baking. (I feel like I’m missing something…but… 😀 ) Add some acting practice and it’s all fun. And a good dose of adventure. + a golden hour. Okay…I’m going overboard here.
9) Italian food or Mexican?
I like Mexican food for the meat and the corn. But I’m going to have to stick to my Italian roots and say Italian.
10) What is one of your favorite stores?
I love Hobby Lobby, TJ Max (the discount section), and Marble Slab (ice cream!).
11) What’s your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is winter. I love the snow. Taking pictures of it, jumping in it, making snow angels–and just playing in it. I like writing words in frozen snow and making snowball stashes so I’ll always be ready for friends stopping by. 😀 I also love icicles, and ice. HOT CHOCOLATE.
But then I also half-love fall just as much. Confusing, right? I like the leaves, the fall crafts, the county fair, the pictures…don’t even get me started on fall golden hours and lighting. And no, I didn’t take the picture. All the pictures in this post are from Pixabay.com .
Thank you, Natasha, for tagging me. I always enjoy tags. ❤
Charis @ Charis Rae (go check out her new website! Link in the link 🙂 )
And that’s as many as I have that I can tag. But I tried, right? 😉
- What is one thing that inspires you?
- Favorite movie?
- One era that you love the clothes from?
- What is your favorite book to reread?
- If you could go anywhere for a week, where would it be?
- You’re transported to a magical world. Which world is it?
- You meet someone you’ve always looked up to. Who is it?
- What is one thing that happened in your life that is now a beautiful memory?
- What do you most like to blog about?
- What was your favorite school subject and why? (or what is)
- If you could be any character in any movie, who would you be? Name three.
The ‘Rules’ ❤
- Thank the person who tagged you
2. Answer the 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer