What Life Has Been Like
Oh okay…it hasn’t been that bad.
It’s been so much worse! Maybe you’ve noticed I haven’t updated y’all on my life? Well, I haven’t. I have been busy. For some reason my mind keeps on wandering around to what I’m going to do after I graduate. I generally know what I want, but now that it’s so much closer I am really just wanting to skip all this in-between stuff and get to that stage. But I’m not there yet so I need to calm down and just enjoy every stage.
What do I actually have left of high school?
I will be graduating sometime 2018. Probably earlier. The classes I currently have left are as follows.
- 1 math course (I’m three quarters done with this).
- 1 PE credit (physical exercise, this just gets covered as an everyday sort of thing 😀 ).
- Photography credit. (fits into the arts credit I think?)
- Personal finance. (Dave Ramsey financial peace university course)
- 1 grammar course. (not too hard)
- Science course—anatomy.
I really don’t have too much left. The courses are relaxed
sort of and it’s not too hard.
Places I’ve Gone
Recently I have done several things.
- Attended a (college) graduation party. (I was the ‘photographer’) 😉
2. Babysitted a bunch of cute blondie kiddos.
3. Experimented with shutter speed and water.
4. Got cuted out by this adorable puppy (and model) ❤ . +that overcast lighting tho ❤ this photo is unedited.
5. Went to a 4th of July party.
6. My little sis got bit by something??? We thought it was a snake (copperhead) Her foot (left one) was all swollen up.
7. Playtime with a cute cat that I named Hermione. We are trying to get dad to say we can have her. 😉
8. Doing experiment eye. Taking random photos of people’s eyes.
9. Cow appreciation day~Chick-Fil-A.
I had planned to share a semi-dramatic before after picture from like four years ago…but I couldn’t find it.
10. Doing my math every day.
11. Cleaning up for out friend’s arrival. And also eating healthy….
12. Indulging myself in creepy vampire editing… *hides in corner at creepiness…*