Everyone is posting Christmas stuff. Not too surprising…seeing as though Christmas is a little more than a week away! EEEEKKKKK. I am so going crazy right now. I didn’t get tagged to do this but I wanted to anyway. Who am I going to tag? If you’re reading this post right now YOU ARE TAGGED. That’s right. All of you are doing this next (if you want to) 🙂 .
So here goes nothing…
1. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Oh, without a doubt putting up the tree and each of us putting on our special ornaments. A close second is us siblings getting/making each other gifts every year.
2. Where do you spend Christmas?
It varies every single year. The common factor is it’s normally with extended family. This year we’re spending it with friends 🙂 . Something new I guess.
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Oh…that’s a good one. I have a lot of favorites. Some of them are “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” (Bing Crosby or Josh Groban), “Believe” (my favorite person who sings this is Jackie Evancho), “Silent Night” (no particular artist), and then another one is “Baby Please Come Home” (I’m thinking of Michael Buble’s version).
4. Do you decorate before or after Thanksgiving?
We literally start decorating right after Thanksgiving. That’s when the tree shows up 🙂 .
5. Tinsel or Garland?
Always garland, never tinsel here.
6. Who are you most excited to see this Christmas season?
7. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater?
Hmmm. I am not quite sure if I do or not. I would say no…but then, what defines an ‘ugly’ Christmas sweater?
8. What is one Christmas food you cannot live without?
That’s a rather strong way of putting it. But one that I love on Christmas and Thanksgiving both is mashed potatoes and gravy. One funsy is peppermint bark (so good!). 🙂
9. Peppermint or Gingerbread?
Peppermint. I’m a spicy girl 🙂 .
10. Have you ever tried a fruit cake?
No, but I wish I had. 😦
11. What is one thing you asked for this Christmas?
Oh, easy one! My DSLR camera (I already got it, too!).
12. If you could be any Christmas movie character, who would you be?
I think I would be Mary Bailey from “It’s a Wonderful Life”.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to mention that I tagged you!
Merry Christmas soon!