Well lookie here! It’s my monthly review for Bethany House. Ever since I read and reviewed Treasured Grace I had hoped I would get to review this book (and I want to review the rest of the series too!).
So…I was sitting around one day thinking about Valentine’s. I like crafting and almost anything diy. Then I was having fun on pinterest and came across something called diy silly putty. So I put my own twist on it!
- Arrowroot powder (or cornstarch).
- Dish soap (preferably colored, instead of white or clear.).
- 1 tbsp measuring spoon.
- heart shaped cookie cutter ❤ .
This is the very basic method:
- Put 2.5 tbsp of arrowroot powder into bowl.
- Pour 1.5 tbsp of dish soap into bowl.
- Stir together.
- Knead with hands.
- Shape with cookie cutter.
- You may also add food coloring if you want more color.
One thing I noticed is I had to add more arrowroot to the mixture so it wouldn’t be sticky. If it’s too dry, add soap. Too wet? Add arrowroot.
haha. Just being silly (get the pun?) 🙂 .